Did you know the Apple iPhone has 12 megapixels now? 12!? So maybe you can’t/won’t have Pro Photos done monthly, but it has never been easier to document all the moments that make life with kids special.
Here are a few tips:
- Chase the light. (Good light trumps a pretty background.)
- Change your perspective. (Get high, get low, see the world from a different angle.)
- Catch the moment, not the portrait. (Every photo doesn’t have to have them looking.)
- Let your eye find patterns. (It makes a more dynamic photo.)
- Just have fun. (Because that is all that matters anyways, isn’t it?)
- Finally, and most importantly. Get your shot and put it down. Let’s all agree not to live our lives through a four inch screen.
If you do have a DSLR, and want to learn how to use that better, click here for a PDF download!